AA 689 Dr Joseph Bernard Birdsell
Guide to Records
- About the Records
- Series List and Summary Descriptions
- Inventory Listing by Series
- Series AA689/01 – Bound volumes of expedition journals, notes, anthropometric and morphometric data on Australian and foreign collections and blood grouping data.
- Series AA689/02 – Bound volumes, notebooks and loose pages of genealogies and related data recorded while on the Harvard and Adelaide Universities expedition, 1938-1939, and University of California Los Angeles Expedition, 1952-1954.
- Series AA689/03 – Professional and personal correspondence
- Series AA689/04 – Photographic prints relating to Board for Anthropological Research expeditions; historical and studio portraits of Australian Aborginal people; foreign ethnology and cranial collections.
- Series AA689/05 – Negatives relating to the Harvard and Adelaide Universities 1938-1939 and University of California Los Angeles 1952-1954 expeditions and Solomon Islanders.
- Series AA689/06 – Transparencies relating to the Harvard and Adelaide Universities 1938-1939 and University of California Los Angeles 1952-1954 expeditions
- Series AA689/07 – Navigational, meteorological, anthropological, geographical, ecological maps relating to Australian and overseas.
- Series AA689/08 – Figures for publication
- Series AA689/09 – Anthropometric data cards from Board for Anthropological Research expeditions and cranial data cards recorded at numerous institutions
- Series AA689/10 – Data analysis relating to the fieldwork of the Harvard and Adelaide Universities, 1938-1939 and University of California Los Angeles expedition, 1952-1954.
- Series AA689/11 – Manuscripts, drafts and published articles
- Series AA689/12 – Notes relating to anthropology, physical anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, genetics, geology, ecology, biostatistics, serology, and zoology
- Tindale's Catalogue of Australian Aboriginal Tribes