About the Records
About this Guide
How to request a record from the Dr NB Tindale Guide
To request a record or information found in this Guide, please refer to the item's Control number. The Control number is displayed next to each title in the Inventory Listing.
For example, request AA 338/1/1/1 for Volume 1 of 'Journey to Groote Eylandt. 1921-2.'
- The collection is comprised of records from 1 accessions. The codes used to uniquely identify each accession range from 1997/0001 to 1997/0001.
- The records have been allocated to 65 series. The codes used to uniquely identify each series range from AA338/01 to AA338/92.
- Through the processing of the records, 1 provenance entity was identified. The code used to uniquely identify this provenance entity, i.e. records creator or custodian, is AA338.
- The inventory covers 6,239 items, and may include records of continuing value, records sentenced for destruction and records that have been destroyed. The codes used to uniquely identify each inventory item range from CLE-00003 to TIN-60436. The total collection occupies 3,636 linear cm of shelf space (or its equivalent).
- The documentation of the records at inventory level started on 16 December 1999. The latest additions were made on 6 December 2017. The latest modifications were made on 6 December 2017. This collection profile was updated on 7 December 2017.