AA 338 Dr Norman Barnett Tindale
Guide to Records
- About the Records
- Series List and Summary Descriptions
- Inventory Listing by Series
- Series AA338/01 – Bound volumes of expedition and office journals, notes and compilations
- Series AA338/02 – Supplementary papers relating to journals
- Series AA338/03 – Indexes to journals
- Series AA338/04 – Copies of journals
- Series AA338/05 – Photographs relating to journals
- Series AA338/07 – Index cards relating to language research
- Series AA338/08 – Compiled vocabularies and grammatical sketches
- Series AA338/09 – Annotated source materials, linguistic papers and research notes
- Series AA338/10 – Notes and drafts for a proposed gazetteer of Aboriginal place names in the South East of South Australia
- Series AA338/11 – Speech and sound recordings
- Series AA338/12 – Documentation for speech and sound recordings
- Series AA338/15 – Maps - Expeditions, field work and personal research (not including South East of South Australia)
- Series AA338/16 – Maps - South East of South Australia
- Series AA338/17 – Maps - 'Map Showing the Distribution of the Aboriginal Tribes of Australia', published 1940
- Series AA338/18 – Maps - 'World Aeronautical Chart series'
- Series AA338/19 – Maps - 'Tribal Boundaries in Aboriginal Australia', published 1974
- Series AA338/20 – Maps - Aerial survey photographs of islands in Gulf of Carpentaria, Queensland, 1951
- Series AA338/21 – Maps - 'Air photographs of Lake Menindee area', New South Wales, 1960-1961
- Series AA338/22 – Maps - Continental distribution of material culture traits, etc.
- Series AA338/23 – Maps - Sketch maps showing Aboriginal 'tribes'
- Series AA338/24 – Maps - Hundreds and counties, South East of South Australia
- Series AA338/25 – Expedition Films, 1934-1937
- Series AA338/26 – 'Manuscript Documents on Tribes'
- Series AA338/27 – Bibliography of Norman B Tindale's journal publications, 1922-1965
- Tindale's Catalogue of Australian Aboriginal Tribes