AA 191 Ursula Hope McConnel
Guide to Records
- About the Records
- Series List and Summary Descriptions
- Inventory Listing by Series
- Series AA 191/01 – Early papers from McConnel’s time as a student of psychology and philosophy at Brisbane (1918 is the earliest known dated document) and University College London.
- Series AA 191/02 – Field notes from Ursula McConnel's time in Cape York Peninsula 1927-34
- Series AA 191/03 – Draft papers, proofs and correspondence of 1928-31
- Series AA 191/04 – Papers and correspondence relating to McConnel’s tenure as a Rockefeller Fellow at Yale University 1931-33.
- Series AA 191/05 – McConnel’s field notes on the Klamath Valley (California) Indian language Karuk made in the summers of 1932 and 1933.
- Series AA 191/06 – Blank aluminium recording disks and their wrapper.
- Series AA 191/07 – Draft papers, proofs, correspondence and newspaper clippings 1933-39.
- Series AA 191/08 – Papers relating to McConnel’s application for a position at University of Queensland 1939, including letters from referees
- Series AA 191/09 – A 1939 publication containing images from McConnel (book by McCarthy).
- Series AA 191/10 – Notes relating to McConnel’s lectures e.g. WEA, c1939-40 period
- Series AA 191/11 – Notes and drafts for a Wik-Mungkan grammar, and a letter from Strehlow referring to it.
- Series AA 191/12 – Texts, mostly in Wik-Mungkan. Part One
- Series AA 191/13 – Texts, mostly in Wik-Mungkan. Part two
- Series AA 191/14 – Batches of texts, also mainly in Wik-Mungkan, in their original batch ordering
- Series AA 191/15 – A batch of texts in Cape York Peninsula languages other than Wik-Mungkan
- Series AA 191/16 – Texts, mainly in Wik-Mungkan
- Series AA 191/17 – Draft papers for publication, the first several of which included texts
- Series AA 191/18 – Draft texts and Draft papers for publication
- Series AA 191/19 – Draft Papers for Publication
- Series AA 191/20 – Map of Queensland
- Series AA 191/21 – Specimen labels
- Series AA 191/22 – Five Photograph Albums
- Series AA 191/23 – Loose Prints and Negatives
- Series AA 191/24 – Tin Truck Loose Prints
- Series AA 191/25 – AIATSIS Photographs
- Series AA 191/26 – Transparencies
- Series AA 191/27 – Archer River, Queensland
- Series AA 191/28 – Photographs
- Series AA 191/29 – 'Myth of the Bull-Roarer'
- Series AA 191/30 – 'Myth of the Bullroarer'
- Series AA 191/31 – 'The ghost of the Housefly'
- Series AA 191/32 – 'Myth of the two crocodiles, Min-kena and Min-Pikuw'
- Series AA 191/33 – 'The Ghost Story'
- Series AA 191/34 – 'Myth of the Bone Fish'
- Series AA 191/35 – File
- Series AA 191/36 – List of Publications
- Series AA 191/37 – Collected publications and research materials concerning Ursula McConnel
- Series AA 191/38 – Watercolours of Northern Queensland Shields and tools